Sunday, September 24, 2023

Links I love

 


Last weekend, I ran the Reach the Beach Ragnar sprint here in NH.  It was amazing and exhausting and I loved it.  It had been on my bucket list for about a decade!  This weekend, we're headed to King Richard's! I'm still slogging through Anna Karenina but I've added an additional book to my reading life for a book club I'm in! I will hopefully have another review up soon.  Have a great week!

  1. For some odd reason, I really enjoy True Crime. Here is a list of books about serial killers. :)
  2. Why helping people is good for your health.
  3. When Wizards and Orcs came to death row.
  4. 10 most popular book lists of the summer.
  5. 50 years ago, two teens hitchhiked to a concert and didn't come home.
  6. Bear cam helps rescue a hiker.
  7. Woman has the world's longest mullet.
  8. Drew Barrymore dropped as Book Awards host after show begins taping.
  9. Trader Joe's fall favs are back
  10. Highest rated books from each country.
  11. Bob Ross has a new painting - newly found that is - and it could be yours if you have millions lying around.
  12. If you're interested in the OG celebrity book club, here is a full list of Oprah's!
  13. Supporting vs. enabling - what's the difference?
  14. Levar Burton is leading banned books week as its official chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...