Sunday, October 1, 2023

Links I love

 


Last weekend, we went to Sawyer Pond. We were also dealing with some sickness - I'm not sure what it was but my son had it and then I had it. I think we're on the mend a bit but I need one more day to rest and another good night of sleep.  These electrolytes, which I just started drinking, helped me to stay hydrated. I love the watermelon flavor.  Today I'm looking forward to watching football (perhaps unsurprisingly, nmy nearly 13 year old wants to watch the KC Chiefs play the Jets...Swiftie much?) and making stew in the crockpot and resting.

  1. 1. A lost Truman Capote story is published.
  2. A look at Shadow of the Wind - which I loved.
  3. 6 best instant coffees.
  4. There's a massive Target circle sale coming up.
  5. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that gets emotional over Dr. Who.
  6. Books about covens - I requested a few of these to reead!
  7. New DNA results in LISK.
  8. Every banned book in America.
  9. The 90's are  coming for your kids
I promise at least one review this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...