Sunday, October 15, 2023

Links I love

 


Last weekend, was a long weekend here in the United States. On Saturday, I ran a 5K and on Sunday, I completed my 24th 4000 footer in Mt. Waumbek. I'm now halfway! I have also gotten into virtual mileage challenges, which is helping to motivate me to stay active by hiking, walking and running. I like Pacer - if you see one that you like, please use this link. It saves us both money!  I'm putting some other ones I like in the links page. 

  1. 1. Lego has new Braille bricks.
  2. The bookish life of Mandy Patinkin.
  3. Non fiction books about witches and other creatures.
  4. Louise Gluck has passed away.
  5. Netflix is opening retail stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...