Sunday, October 22, 2023

Links I love

 


This past weekend was very, very busy with my son rowing and I felt like all I did was drive around with my kids.  Anyways, hopefully this weekend will be better for relaxing!

  • The woman behind Disney's 100'th birthday.
  • Free emergency pizzas if you qualify.
  • Candlelight procesional reservations are now open at WDW - we did this one year and it was nice.  It was a bit crowded but we got seats to see the reading/show and had a wonderful dinner at Mexico.
  • Alec Baldwin getting re-charged?
  • Most terrifying attractions in all fifty states.
  • THere's a map to help you find the best cider doughnuts
  • the MMD gift guide for readers is out.
  • 9 True Crime books at Jezebel that the article author says will hook you.
  • Serena Williams has a book deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...