Sunday, October 22, 2023

Links I love

 


This past weekend was very, very busy with my son rowing and I felt like all I did was drive around with my kids.  Anyways, hopefully this weekend will be better for relaxing!

  • The woman behind Disney's 100'th birthday.
  • Free emergency pizzas if you qualify.
  • Candlelight procesional reservations are now open at WDW - we did this one year and it was nice.  It was a bit crowded but we got seats to see the reading/show and had a wonderful dinner at Mexico.
  • Alec Baldwin getting re-charged?
  • Most terrifying attractions in all fifty states.
  • THere's a map to help you find the best cider doughnuts
  • the MMD gift guide for readers is out.
  • 9 True Crime books at Jezebel that the article author says will hook you.
  • Serena Williams has a book deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW The Sisters by Jonas Hassen Khemiri

  This book is certainly long but it didn't feel long to read at all.  It is an epic novel about three enigmatic sisters and a young man...