Sunday, September 3, 2023

Links I love


 We made it through another week!  Here are some of my favorite stories from the week!  Enjoy!

  1. 1. WTF Spanish Soccer coaches?
  2. Make your own Funko Pop! Here is the actual site.
  3. Bob Barker passes away at 99
  4. I'm obsessed with Wegman's and here's an article that explains!
  5. These true crime books look good. 
  6. The mommy vlogger accused of child abuse.
  7. The Goonies are coming back to theaters!
  8. WOmen's sports attendance broken
  9. Summer snow on Mount Washington - I'm working on my 4000's and I'm hopefully getting three more next week.
  10. Bill Richardson and Jimmy Buffett have left the building.
  11. The average wait times at disney rides
I owe you at least one review which I will get to this week!  :)  I'm currently reading The Last Chairlift by John Irving.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...