Sunday, October 13, 2024

Links I love

 


As you know from last Sunday's links post, we went to King Richard's Faire last weekend. It's always a blast and this time was no different! We didn't get to see our favorite performer, who is apparently in Paris according to his father. Ihaven't been feeling well this week.  It wasn't covid, strep or an ear infection or even the flu.  I think I'm on the  mend though.

On another note, I've been selected as a Pangobooks ambassador.  PB is a wonderful resource that lets you buy used books. I love it. If you use my code, you'll get $5.00 off your first offer, which is a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  As you know from last Sunday's links post, we went to King Richard's Faire last weekend. It's always a blast and this time wa...