Sunday, September 10, 2023

Links I love!




I hope that everyone had a good week. :) The picture above is one of my favorite places - the White Mountains of NH. This weekend, I will be working on getting more 4000 footers.  I'm about halfway through. 

Reading wise, I'm reading Anna Karenina so it may take a while.

  1. Jimmy Buffett had rare skin cancer.
  2. Texas bookstores are fighting more laws.
  3. Alabama and its voting woes.
  4. Storm doubles windspeed in record time.
  5. Danny MAsterson gets 30-life for rape.
  6. Ten facts about David Lynch.
  7. Pumpkin spice frosty
  8. Galactic Senate built out of Legos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...