This was a big week in our house. School started, my son moved into college and my daughter started driver's education! CRAZY I tell you. In memory of Tim Cruise, I rewatched Clue - which I LOVED as a child.
- Five page turning crime books involving nature.
- What can the ghost of Sylvia Plath teach us about grief?
- The Kirkus short list prize finalists are out.
- The book club picks this month.
- Some fantasy/sci fi mystery books.
- 5 mysteries that blend cozy, horror and romance.
- We lost Tim Curry too. An Ode to Tim Curry's Pennywise..
- 6 common pets in medieval times.
- The most popular album in the year you graduated from high school.
- Some books that explore women's horror fiction.
- 7 great horror novels set in the American South.
- How Dolly was mourned.
- 15 books that the folks at Electric Literature loved from this summer,
- I would also break into fisticuffs over Anne PAtchett
- 15 novels featuring dogs.
- Finalists from the 2026 Kirkus award have been announced.
- Check out these supplements if you're like me and over 40 trying to build muscle.
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment