Sunday, August 2, 2026

Links I Love

 


Happy Sunday everyone!  This upcoming week, I'm visiting family in NY so I likely won't be blogging all that much until we return. I sorely needed this vacation.

I am listening to Judy Blume: a Life and I am LOVING it.  I grew up reading Judy Blume (Are You There God, it's Me, Margaret, and the Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing books - which cracked me up and Blubber).  My only wish is that she had written a book about Margaret going through perimenopause and menopause cause Lord knows her readers need it right now.  I'm finishing up The Strength of the Few by James Islington (book 2 of the Hierarch Trilogy) and plan on reading David Copperfield and Demon Copperhead while on vacay.

Please visit my Pangobooks store. I even have a code you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW The Sisters by Jonas Hassen Khemiri

  This book is certainly long but it didn't feel long to read at all.  It is an epic novel about three enigmatic sisters and a young man...