Sunday, April 9, 2023

Links I love

 This week has been a long one but I loved these links in the meantime:

  • The Murdagh trial led to the exhumation of another body - I'm so obsessed with true crime and this one too!
  • Books to read if you're going to Hawai'i
  • 5 things to know about the charges against 45
  • The View from this hotel in Tokyo is supposedly the best
  • A reading list on female adventurers
  • "Boston Strong" 10 years later
  • Stop comparing your reading life to others. This one can really be translated to other areas too. 
  • TT RPG's for a cause
  • Judy Blume was one of my favs growing up.
  • The Deepest swimming fish caught on camera. He's so cute.
  • RFK Jr announces his run for President
  • New ethical standards for the Supremes discussed after Thomas' acceptance of "gifts" comes to light.
  • There's a backlash against Colleen Hoover

I hope that everyone that celebrated the holiday enjoyed themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW The Sisters by Jonas Hassen Khemiri

  This book is certainly long but it didn't feel long to read at all.  It is an epic novel about three enigmatic sisters and a young man...