Sunday, February 18, 2024

Links I love

 



We watched the Super Bowl last week but I unfortunately couldn't make it through the entire game. I'm getting old. Congrats KC!  
  1. The story behind Carl Weather's posthumous Super Bowl ad.
  2. This widow's project on valentine's day.
  3. Caitlyn Clark breaks NCAA scoring record
  4. 10 historical fiction books about books.
  5. While you're at it, read books about the 90's.
  6. What happens if you commit a crime in an aircraft or on international waters?
  7. How was the Italian mafia established in the US?
  8. Billy Joel wants to start his own Traveling WIlburys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...