Sunday, February 11, 2024

Links I love

 


Happy Sunday and Super Bowl Day!  I am enjoying watching the game with my fiancee! 

  1. Book on the coverage of female celebs in the early 2000's.
  2. It's flu season, at least here in the Northeast. Here are some Flu Facts.
  3. Toby Keith has passed away.
  4. Subtle heart disease warnings that are often missed.
  5. Nelson Mandela helped Tracy Chapman?
  6. Five true crime books to read recommended by Casey Sherman.
  7. Taylor Swift, misogyny and the Super bowl.
  8. 8 books on finding your purpose.
  9. The  Ro ry Gilmore book list.
  10. Office Space was made 25 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...