Sunday, February 4, 2024

Links I love

 


I hope that everyone had a good week.  I have two books I'm reading right now so I'm hoping to have reviews soon! I watched the movie Rustin, a biopic about Bayard Rustin, in which Colman Domingo plays Bayard Rustin - definitely worth it  for his performance.  I've been going back to the gym and starting to slowly increase my running - my endurance was shot by Covid.  This has been one of the hardest parts for me - I want to be back to normal now if you get my drift. Anyways, here you go!

  1. A new book about college, that has nothing to do with the Ivy League.
  2. Historical fiction books recommended by historians
  3. Things you can't go to WDW without.
  4. Bookish Valentine's Gifts.
  5. Amelia Earhardt's plane may have been found.
  6. Secret shelf of banned books is thriving.
  7. How to mind your own business.
  8. 25  years of Lego Star Wars
  9. No new trial for Alex Murdagh
  10. Five books about joining a cult 
  11. Apollo Creed - Carl Weathers - has passed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...