Saturday, September 7, 2019

My top book podcasts

So it shouldn't be a shock to you that I am passionate about reading, books and all things bookish.  I am an unabashed lover of reading and am also not shy in telling people that I'm an absolute geek. I get an immense amount of satisfaction out of geek culture - reading specifically - but I can appreciate a good piece of Star Wars fanfic when I come across it (yes, I'm more Star Wars than Trekkie but I will take Buffy over both any day).

Anyways, one of the geek culture things that I love engaging in are podcasts. These are shows that are literally about anything and can be as professionally done as any radio show but can also be a person recording an episode on their phone. And they are on every topic under the sun. I love listening to podcasts- they are food for my brain - and books/reading is a main topic of some of the podcasts that I listen to. I have come across a few in my day but there are some that you absolutely have to listen to. They're listed below = please subscribe and rate them positively:

1. The BookRiot Podcast - firstly, BookRiot is a readers' wet dream.  Go there immediately to read their blog if nothing else.  The podcast is just amazing.

2. Modern Mrs. Darcy has a podcast called "What Should I Read Next" that is to DIE for.  Um, anyone who has a blog called Modern Mrs. Darcy though?  Come ON readers - need I say more?! Surf on over there.

3. Moms Don't Have Time to Read Books - Zibby Owens hosts this podcast in addition to being a mom of four and a writer. Can you say badass?!  Get it done and go over there!


What bookish podcasts do you listen to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: The Women by Kristin Hannah

  I admit, I'm partial to Kristin Hannah . I find her books entertaining (sometimes not so life changing), but definitely worth reading....