Sunday, March 17, 2024

Links I love

 


It was my birthday last weekend, so it was pretty low key for me, thankfully.  Here are some links! Enjoy.

  1. International Booker prize longlist announced.
  2. 5 mysteries set in Russia.
  3. Does time feel different since the Pandemic?
  4. Kate Middleton and the hubub around her photo.
  5. What is a flat white? I like them and cappuccinos - yum.
  6. 5 pieces of sleep advice to ignore.
  7. On Tana French's new novel - it's not Dublin Squad, but I'll take it.
  8. This is...interesting? Sucks?  Let me know what you think.
  9. Wendy Williams and her dementia - how sad.
  10. Beverly Hills Cop is a fourth amendment movie.
  11. How The Simpsons debunks fan theories.
  12. Lori Loughlin and Curb Your Enthusiasm

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: The Women by Kristin Hannah

  I admit, I'm partial to Kristin Hannah . I find her books entertaining (sometimes not so life changing), but definitely worth reading....