Sunday, August 2, 2026

Links I Love

 


Happy Sunday everyone!  This upcoming week, I'm visiting family in NY so I likely won't be blogging all that much until we return. I sorely needed this vacation.

I am listening to Judy Blume: a Life and I am LOVING it.  I grew up reading Judy Blume (Are You There God, it's Me, Margaret, and the Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing books - which cracked me up and Blubber).  My only wish is that she had written a book about Margaret going through perimenopause and menopause cause Lord knows her readers need it right now.  I'm finishing up The Strength of the Few by James Islington (book 2 of the Hierarch Trilogy) and plan on reading David Copperfield and Demon Copperhead while on vacay.

Please visit my Pangobooks store. I even have a code you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I Love

  Happy Sunday everyone!  This upcoming week, I'm visiting family in NY so I likely won't be blogging all that much until we return....