This week, we were visiting with family in Sag Harbor. I even took a surfing lesson! That has been on my bucket list so it was so great. As a 47 year old I never thought I would be able to do that but here we are. I finished one book and am halfway through David Copperfield. I promise reviews are upcoming.
- The August 2026 BOTM selections are out.
- Some Egyptian mythology books. I can't wait to read the Odyssey, which I know is Greek but is still mythology.
- Why an 85 year old has spent her last years reading the Ancient Classics.
- The Defense Department wants to ban hundreds of books.
- A man used a civil war artifact as a paperweight - but it could have exploded.
- 13 new books to get you through the end of summer.
- How the Miss America pageant ignited a discussion over beauty, race and power.
- NPR staffers and their favorite books of the year so far.
- 7 memoirs about finding close relatives later in life.
- Why am i not shocked by this?
- Ten best new books to read in August.
- This man survived both Hiroshima AND Nagasaki.
- The best US Colleges for long term career success.
- 7 movies that you may not know were Stephen King adaptations.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment