Monday, September 9, 2024

Links I love

 


I hope that everyone had a great week and long weekend!

  1. Christa McAuliffe has a statue now!
  2. Sweet Valley High's spiritual successors - recs for teen girls for books.
  3. Shower at night or day?
  4. 20 most fun states in the United States.
  5. Best new fall books according to Bustle.
  6. Some movies that are turning 50 this year and where to watch.
  7. Not so nice origins of the term "bookworm."
  8. September's read with Jenna list.
  9. The countries that swear the most.
  10. The oldest universities in all 50 states.
  11. Horror as social commentary.
  12. History of the Bronx with Ian Frazier.
  13. 10 signs that the workplace is toxic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  I hope that everyone had a good weekend. We enjoyed our last weekend watching football and running this  5K.  It is making me itch for a h...