Sunday, September 15, 2024

Links I love


 

I hope that everyone had a good weekend. We enjoyed our last weekend watching football and running this 5K.  It is making me itch for a half marathon again! I hope you enjoy these links!

  1. Four gothic and neo gothic novels about mothers.
  2. 52 doorstopper books for the long fall (and winter) evenings.
  3. I just started watching this on Netflix and I'm hooked so far. Spoiler and a second season?
  4. five books set in historical Italy.
  5. Why you feel terrible after a flu shot.
  6. RIP James Earl Jones.
  7. All th e finalists for the National Book Award
  8. This blogger read every Elin H. book and ranked them.
  9. Signs of a legit medium reading.
  10. Probably No Goonies sequel thankfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  I hope that everyone had a good weekend. We enjoyed our last weekend watching football and running this  5K.  It is making me itch for a h...