Sunday, September 22, 2024

Links I love

 


It went from fall back to summer this week. I guess Mother Nature has to have her say!  This weekend, I'm recharging by hiking at Wildcat and staying at the hut! I hope all have a good week!

  1. FDA approves some Apple Earbuds as hearing aids.
  2. 8 signs your  pet is trying to get your attention.
  3. Marcie Rendon on writing about murdered indigenous women.
  4. Some of t he best books set on Charleston, SC.
  5. 5 best campus books.
  6. One man's journey from prison to baking.
  7. David Bowie and the digital age.
  8. I've always liked fantasy books - and now I have a new list!
  9. Classic novels of the Civil War.
  10. Mysterious horseman may have been identified.
  11. Disney advent calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  As you know from last Sunday's links post, we went to King Richard's Faire last weekend. It's always a blast and this time wa...