Sunday, December 17, 2023

Links I love


 I know that this is a busy time for everyone.  I hope that everyone remembers to take a few moments for themselves.  

  1. As an adult, I can now really appreciate this question about Home Alone.
  2. Presidents at prominent colleges are resigning.
  3. Wikipedia's top 25 most popular pages of 2023.
  4. Nonfiction gift guide -  I love these as much as I love year end best of lists.
  5. The most common flu symptoms that doctors are seeing right now.
  6. 11 holiday items that are not good for pets.
  7. JRR Tolkien posed as Father Christmas for 23 years.
  8. 10 best horror movies for people who hate horror movies.
  9. How to avoid family fights during the holidays.
  10. Quiz on what myst ery novel job you'd have.
  11. Highest rated celebrity memoirs.
  12. The investors bringing women's soccer back to Boston.
  13. Cool women in Scottish history.
  14. The new cabins at Wilderness Lodge. We're going in February but are staying here.
Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. As a lover of mysteries I had to do the quiz on what mystery novel job I'd have and got "Bibliotherapist". Love it. Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...