Sunday, December 10, 2023

Links I Love

 


Last weekend, I slacked - we spent a much needed recharge weekend in Boston, where we stayed at the Copley Square Hotel. I'm convinced that it is haunted.  During our visit, we went to the BPL (see picture below) and the JFK Presidential Library. I had never been there before and, considering that this year is the 60th anniversary of JFK's assassination, we thought we'd go. We also had dinner at a Brazilian steakhouse and in the North End.  



  1. 1. Booker Prize winner is announced.
  2. Mushroom coffee is a thing but is it REALLY a thing?
  3. What NOT to say to bookstore employees.
  4. Haunted Mansion fans have some issues with the current iteration.
  5. Five tips for giving better books.
  6. Kennedy Center honors awarded.
  7. New Yorker best books of 2023.
  8. GTA 6 trailer is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...