Monday, January 27, 2020

Book Sale Haul


I absolutely love my local library. I'm pretty sure that they love me too because I'm there so often taking books out that they know my name!  Anyways, today, they had their semi-annual book sale, and I brought the kids to it. As you can see, we brought home a bunch of things - this haul cost me a whopping five dollars.  My son is excited to start the Eragon series (I already have the second book and now have the complete set) and Gabby got a Nancy Drew book and a Judy Blume book - neither of which you could go wrong with! 

I'm excited to get cracking on these. Just so you know, there's a resource to find local booksales in your neighborhood.  If you go to this site, you can select your state and will be able to find one in your area!  :)  Happy book hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: The Women by Kristin Hannah

  I admit, I'm partial to Kristin Hannah . I find her books entertaining (sometimes not so life changing), but definitely worth reading....