Sunday, May 5, 2024

Links I love



I hope that everyone had a good week. The weather here  has been warm!  I've been alternating gym workouts with running outside. 

  1. the 25 hardest schools to get into.
  2. Why 1999 was a big year for movies.
  3. There are 5 stress languages too.
  4. Paul Auster has died.
  5. The most common last name in every country, mapped.
  6. booking on SW is more affordable, in theory
  7. Alaska's long history of serial killers
  8. 12 myseries featuring POC, indigenous and Black protagonists.
  9. 6 signs that the memory loss isn't normal.
  10. Is there actual proof that Jesus existed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

It has been quite a week!  My allergies have been going bonkers and I have planned a trip to the North Country at the end of June. Happy Mot...