Sunday, April 28, 2024

Links I love

 


It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines!

  1. 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit. 
  2. Starbucks spicy lemonades - yay or nay?
  3. facts about Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children.
  4. Signs of allergies that you don't think are allergies.
  5. Why it's called a rain check.
  6. The 21 best spots for a Cuban sandwich across the country.
  7. 9 pizza mysths to stop believing.
  8. Original Blair Witch cast asks for residual 25 years after the release of the original.
  9. Chris Pratt keeps himself on the s*** list.
  10. Three types of detective duos!
  11. Why does every famous woman seem to have a bookclub?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

I hope that everyone had a good week. The weather here  has been warm!  I've been alternating gym workouts with running outside.  the 25...