Sunday, July 26, 2026

Links I love

 


I'm very glad it's Friday. It's been a week.  I have some work stress and am not sleeping well in part due to the stress but also because my shoulder has been hurting me when I'm lying down flat. :(  I wonder if it's inflammation from rowing.  

  1. So distressed that you can't think straight? Use these skills.
  2. Romance books recommended by NPR staff.
  3. This book sounds interesting.
  4. Literary Fiction to read with your book club.
  5. Why we need more women centric re-telling's of The Odyssey. 
  6. 6 must read books that will strengthen your character. 
  7. The 2026 First Novel Prize long list has been released!
  8. Jimothy is now in Dungeons and Dragons. Here's the story about Jimothy.  Do yourself a favor and Google "jimothy the racoon."  You won't regret it. 
  9. The lives of princesses in Egypt
  10. Inside the campaign that acquitted Karen Read
  11. Set your crime novels in this city.
  12. Rebecca Solnit on the Western Tradition of silencing women
  13. How the USWMNT staff get their athletes ready for the World Cup.
  14. 7 household items every Greek household owned. 
I hope that everyone has a good week.  Please don't forget to visit my Pangobooks store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  I'm very glad it's Friday. It's been a week.  I have some work stress and am not sleeping well in part due to the stress but a...