Sunday, July 7, 2024

Links I love

 



I hope that everyone had a great week! I'm sorry that I haven't been around - things h ave been very busy and I'm sick this weekend with a nasty cold and infected ear piercings.  I am begging forgiveness! I hope that everyone had a good Fourth.  I have a few reviews coming up.

  1. Books that NPR editors are looking forward to being released this summer.
  2. Most popular netflix shows are adaptations from books.
  3. Which are the bestbest fictional bands?
  4. 11 best pizza placesbest pizza places near Times Square.
  5. Mortal KombatMortal Kombat controversy
  6. Are you an introvert?
  7. On SecretSocieties.
  8. Ten best books set in Italy.
  9. These look good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: The Guest by Emma Cline

  In Emma Cline's newest novel, we follow an anxious, millennial grifter as she struggles to stay afloat in a barely concealed Hamptons...