Sunday, May 19, 2024

Links I love

 


I'm currently reading Shogun by Clavell, which is a tremendously long book - my apologies for not having a review up in a while! I promise to have one up soon. I'm looking forward to a weekend trip thatI have planned at the end of June.  It will be a much needed break for me.  In the meantime, everyone please enjoy!

  1. 120 recommendations for nearly every kind of reader.
  2. AMC's interview with a vampire.
  3. Why writing by hand helps learning better than typing.
  4. Alice Munro has passed away.
  5. Novels about destructive women.
  6. The Pyramids may have been built next to a river that no longer exists.


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: The Guest by Emma Cline

  In Emma Cline's newest novel, we follow an anxious, millennial grifter as she struggles to stay afloat in a barely concealed Hamptons...