Sunday, January 28, 2024

Links I love

 


It's primary week here in New Hampshire so it's been crazy here.  I've started watching True Detective on Max and it's so good. Also lots of football! I'm slowly recovering from Covid - I have taken to getting back to being active but it's been slow.  I've been walking instead of running or spinning, which can be frustrating, but slowly I hope I'll get back to where I was. 

  1. The 80's playlist of slow songs you never knew you needed.
  2. Some books that came out in the 80's.
  3. Best family drama books.
  4. 6 things people pleasers report the most trouble with.
  5. 10 famous nappers.
  6. Oscar snub for Greta Gerwig and Margot R obie upset a lot of people.
  7. Interesting ideas for wedding favors
  8. what is the legacy of Helter Skelter?
  9. Where to watch the Oscars.
  10. A good way to stop stress in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...