Sunday, July 30, 2023

Links I love

 


We made it to the end of another week!  I hope that you've enjoyed your down time.

  1. 1. 42 Year Old cold case solved using genetic genealogy.
  2. President Obama (finally) releases his summer reading list.
  3. Tupac's murder just got some legs.
  4. Second Life continent scanned as a 3-D model - pretty cool.
  5. RIP Tony Bennett, Sinead O'Connor and Randy Meisner
  6. A look at Sicily's fish market. I want to go to Italy so bad.
  7. LISK caught?
  8. Matcha and cognitive benefits.  I just had Golden Milk for the first time, which is Turmeric and usually cinnamon in a latte and it was so good.  I got it at Crumb Bum in Littleton.
  9. Some books are made for summer.
  10. THis is reminiscent of Sherri Papini.
  11. New app gives free access for banned books.
  12. The Women in the narco trade.
  13. Kevin Spacey is cleared of sex cases in London
  14. Autumn romances for those of you who like them.  Autumn is my fav season.
  15. Books set in Scotland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...