Sunday, July 16, 2023

Links I love


Another few weeks done. I'm way behind on reviews - I have at least two to do.  Sorry!  I was away during the week of July 4 - we were hiking in the White Mountains. I took the below picture from partway up Zealand Falls.  It's my new happy spot. 



  1.  Five of the best books on social justice and crime. 
  2. Five of the best books on Iceland.
  3. What we know about the Titanic submersible disaster.
  4. Best gifts for book lovers.
  5. Female detectives who changed the game.
  6.  Blueberry lemonade - yummmm
  7. 20 Epistolary novels that are fantastic
  8. All of Jaskier's Witcher songs ranked.


 Have a great upcoming week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...