Sunday, May 28, 2023

Links I Love

 


WE got through another week! Thank you to all of the service members that served.  

  1.  Crime Novels and the first sentences.
  2. Reclaiming a North Carolina Plantation.
  3. Mandy Patinkin on Elon Musk quoting the Princess Bride.
  4. This podcast looks interesting.
  5. Killers of the Flower Moon trailer has dropped.  I'm hopeful that it'll be as good as the book.
  6. Disney is closing the Star Wars resort.
  7. A butterfly field
  8. THe origin of the term Red Herring and it's place now.
  9. Is the new Indiana Jones movie woke?
  10. 5 books on Italy.
  11. How people feel about the end of the Covid-19 emergency.
  12. Celine might never tour again.
  13. Inaugural  poem banned after single complaint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

I hope that everyone had a good week. The weather here  has been warm!  I've been alternating gym workouts with running outside.  the 25...