Sunday, October 4, 2026

Links that I loveree

 


These past few weeks have begun to feel like autumn.  I love this weather!  Autumn is my favorite time of year. I now switch between hot and iced coffee depending on my mood - in late spring and summer I prefer just iced coffee.

On the cancer front, I have a lumpectomy scheduled for October 15 and I have had genetic testing, which has revealed that I do NOT have any of the genes, or gene misfirings, that cause breast, uterine, ovarian or cervical cancer.  This is very reassuring.  

On the reading front, I have met my Goodreads goal of reading 75 books this year!  Everything else is now icing on the cake!  

I am currently reading Black Dahlia and listening to Greenlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links that I loveree

  These past few weeks have begun to feel like autumn.  I love this weather!  Autumn is my favorite time of year. I now switch between hot a...