Sunday, June 8, 2025

Links I love


Last weekend, I drove to Hanover to watch my son row in his last crew meet of the spring crew season. It's so hard to believe that next year, he'll be a senior and it will be his last year.  He has made such good friends through this program and next year, his sister will be rowing as a first year!  So exciting!

I've started listening to audiobooks and I'm looking for recommendations as to what I should listen to. What is your favorite audiobook? what app do you use to listen?

Don't forget to visit my Pangobooks store and you can also get $5.00 off your first order. Book of the Month is also fun!  I also have been doing a lot of shopping with Capital One shopping.  Please be advised that these are referral links!

1 comment:

  1. Another great list of links! I feel like all we've had is rainy weekends but it looks like I have some good book recommendations from what you shared to get me through!

    ReplyDelete

REVIEW The Sisters by Jonas Hassen Khemiri

  This book is certainly long but it didn't feel long to read at all.  It is an epic novel about three enigmatic sisters and a young man...