Saturday, January 4, 2025

Links I love

 


This week has been a weird weird week.  I was off the week of Christmas and went in for a day and a half, was off for New Year's Day and then went in for Thursday and friday. Last week, we went skiing and I am doing more skiing this week.  Here are some of my favorite links from this week.

  1. These were the most borrowed books from public libraries in 2024.
  2. What's new in Disney Springs this upcoming year.
  3. Nickel Boys has a new adaptation.
  4. 20 best state parks for stargazing.
  5. Happy Gilmore 2 teaser trailer
  6. The award winning novels of 2024
Enjoy and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

  I read this book in high school and loved it and that feeling still remains after this reading. I picked this book up because my daughter ...