Sunday, December 1, 2024

Links I love

 


I hope that everyone celebrating had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This week I am looking to have two reviews up!

  1. NPR's 2024 books they love.
  2. English teacher gift ideas under $25.00.
  3. NY Times announces its 100 notable books of 2024.
  4. Notre Dame Church ready to re open five years after fire.
  5. You're always at risk in winter.
  6. Time's 100 must read books of 2024.
  7. 11 holiday items that are dangerous for your pets.
  8. A list of every exclusive souvenir you can get during Epcot's festival of the holidays.

Don't forget to use this code found at that link for $5.00 off your first order at Pangobooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: A Hymn for Life by Gisele Pelicot

  I heard about this amazing woman and her memoir on a podcast that I listen to regularly. Some of the research that was done was taken fro...