Sunday, January 3, 2021

Jumping on the bandwagon

 There are so many beginning of the year posts every year a t this time and I love them all.  I think that this year, the hopefulness of them is perhaps more important than in any other year.  I, like many, have goals that I want to accomplish this year.  These are some:

1. Although my Goodreads 2021 list says 75 books for the year, I would like to read 100.  That's like two a week.  Totally doable for me. I think. At the very least, it's something to aim for.

2. I would like to hike four more 4 thousand footers this year: Tecumseh, Garfield and "Fliberty" AKA Flume/Liberty.  

3. In keeping with number two, I am going to start running more consistently.  I run about 3 times a week but aiming for 5 times a week is my ideal. AT the very least, I will be training 6-7 days a week in some way by doing a combo of running and HIIT workouts at home.  I may even invest in a Peloton.

4. Journalling everyday.  It would be a good stress relief for  me.

What are your resolutions or goals this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW: The Women by Kristin Hannah

  I admit, I'm partial to Kristin Hannah . I find her books entertaining (sometimes not so life changing), but definitely worth reading....