Saturday, November 2, 2019

Best Book of October

In October, I read four books - eek - I usually read more but whatever and I didn't review all of them because two of the books were sequels to a book and wouldn't have provided any new insights really. Of those three, the best one that I read was, without a doubt, Zafon's The Angel's Game (my review can be found here).

I still really love Zafon's writing style and the types of books that he writes as well as the plots of the stories that he writes. The translations are masterful - they are originally written in Spanish, and one day I hope to read the books in the native language.

What is the best book you read this month? Let me know in comments, or write your own post and link up below!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Best of the Bunch! Please include a link back to the linkup site to keep your link in the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a link back to A Cocoon of Books generally as long as you have a statement that you're linking up with the Best of the Bunch linkup hosted by A Cocoon of Books. You can check out the other participants in the linkup to see how they include a link in their post.

      Delete
    2. Since you haven't added a link, I'm going to delete your link from the linkup. If you add a link to this post, feel free to re-add yourself to the linkup!

      Delete

REVIEW: The Women by Kristin Hannah

  I admit, I'm partial to Kristin Hannah . I find her books entertaining (sometimes not so life changing), but definitely worth reading....