Sunday, May 3, 2026

Links I love

 


I'm still recovering from the plague.  It's taking way longer than I want it to and then I expected. Whatever I had was really bad. I have to get a chest CT scan and see a pulmonologist, who I hope will help me get my asthma under control again.  Hoping that I kick it soon!

  1. Why Carmel-by-the-Sea has banned chain restaurants. 
  2. The only two songs that Ringo wrote for the Beatles. 
  3. Did Julius Caesar really say "Et Tu Brute?"
  4. 5 biggest misconceptions about the Salem Witch Trials.
  5. There are two new Rebecca Yarros books coming out this fall. 
  6. Seven novels about the secrets women keep. 
  7. TikTok made me buy it. 
  8. Was Emerson the true father of American literature?
  9. Ten memoirs that explore family estrangement. 
  10. Books to read if you loved Hamnet.
  11. If you're like me and you like True Crime, check out this list of things to stream or read.
  12. Novels set in Montreal. 
  13. The best books on WW2 in Asia. 
  14. This article on The Dark Crystal is golden.
  15. Why the Buffalo Sabres play O, Canada at their games. 
  16. 8 common myths about Star Wars.
  17. The best books about witches and witch hunts. 
  18. The book news isn't all bad.
  19. The best Wizard of Oz adaptations ranked. 
  20. Magic the Gathering has a Hobbit set. 
Nearly done reading Into the Blue (i had to take a break from my WW2 book because it was heavy!) and listening to The Girls (I was also listening to a fascinating podcast about Michael Jackson called Think Twice).

Here is a link to my Pangobooks store. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It finally started to get cold this weekend. We had our first frost advisory and I had to turn the heat on. I was hoping to get to Novembe...