Sunday, March 30, 2025

Links I love

 


Spring break is coming here.  I'm thinking of bringing my kids out for an afternoon/evening and doing this, as well as spending the night. On Sunday, I'm doing this run. I did a half marathon a few weeks ago and I met my goals - under 2.5 hours and no injuries.  Here I am at the finish line!


I've been loving watching Downton Abbey - it's lovely and I wish that I had started watching it a long time ago. 

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited about the genre's by state but I don't believe it lol. I really need to try Downton Abbey!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do - it's so good. I'm nearly done with Season 2 already!

      Delete

REVIEW The Sisters by Jonas Hassen Khemiri

  This book is certainly long but it didn't feel long to read at all.  It is an epic novel about three enigmatic sisters and a young man...