Sunday, August 18, 2024

Links I love

 



I can't wait for fall and winter, which may make me unpopular but ok. I said it!  I hope that everyone had a good week!  I'm looking forward to heading to Lincoln for the upcoming long weekend.

  1. Since Halloween is in a few months, a witch reading list seemed appropriate.
  2. 20 Albums turning 50 in 2024.
  3. DIY Anne of Green Gables for adults. 
  4. Gabby Petito's parents and BTK's daughter? Together? On tour?
  5. Seagull insurance!
  6. How Sesame Street puppeteers control their puppets.
  7. 8 cities library people shouldn't miss.
  8. Halloween costumes for adults that are bookish.
  9. What was it like to be a gladiator in Ancient Rome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  I hope that everyone had a good weekend. We enjoyed our last weekend watching football and running this  5K.  It is making me itch for a h...