Sunday, March 17, 2024

Links I love

 


It was my birthday last weekend, so it was pretty low key for me, thankfully.  Here are some links! Enjoy.

  1. International Booker prize longlist announced.
  2. 5 mysteries set in Russia.
  3. Does time feel different since the Pandemic?
  4. Kate Middleton and the hubub around her photo.
  5. What is a flat white? I like them and cappuccinos - yum.
  6. 5 pieces of sleep advice to ignore.
  7. On Tana French's new novel - it's not Dublin Squad, but I'll take it.
  8. This is...interesting? Sucks?  Let me know what you think.
  9. Wendy Williams and her dementia - how sad.
  10. Beverly Hills Cop is a fourth amendment movie.
  11. How The Simpsons debunks fan theories.
  12. Lori Loughlin and Curb Your Enthusiasm

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIEW The Sisters by Jonas Hassen Khemiri

  This book is certainly long but it didn't feel long to read at all.  It is an epic novel about three enigmatic sisters and a young man...