Sunday, November 12, 2023

Links I love

 


This week has been busy, even though it was a short week. I'm halfway through my next reviewable book so look for a review this weekend. I want to change one thing about my routine in the upcoming week - in my mornings, doing yoga for twenty in the morning or meditation/journaling. I think it will help me a lot.  

  1. A meteor shower could send fireballs through the sky.
  2. Books like Killers of the Flower Moon.
  3. If you're in Philly, stop at this shop that sells Rocky memorabilia.
  4. The Holderness Family has a reader holiday gift guide.THey have ones for stocking stuffers, her and him too.
  5. A list of indigenous memoirs.
  6. Teens need sleep - and here's an article about school and teen sleep schedules.
  7. NH's border crisis.
  8. There has been the first study between being alone and whether that makes you feel lonely.
  9. Trailer for Inside Out 2 is released.
  10. love behind bars.
  11. New works by Louisa May Alcott have been discovered.
  12. five mindfulness practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...