Sunday, August 6, 2023

Links I love

 


Hello! Yay - we made it! Next Sunday I likely won't have a links because my family and I will be on vacation in Cape Cod.  Hopefully this means more reading and more reviews when I get back! Last weekend, I hiked Mt. Osceola and am nearly halfway done in bagging my 48 4000 footers in NH!



Until then, enjoy! Next Sunday, I probably won't have a links page since we'll be on vacation. 

  1. Mom is proud of her child's response. 
  2. All the golden retrievers.
  3. Four biggest warning signs before a heart attack.
  4. Trump charged for trying to block transfer of power.
  5. 2023 Booker longlist
  6. Paul Reubens dead at 70.
  7. Petting other people's dogs can boost your own health.
  8. Pick your favorite Lisa Frank and get a book recommendation at the same time.
  9. Henrietta Lacks wins an historic battle over stolen cells
  10. Twitch streamer is charged with riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...