Sunday, June 18, 2023

Links I love





The weeks here have felt very looooong lately.  But we're doing it! This week, I finished and reviewed the Testaments and I'm nearly done with Breaking Bad (I wanted to re watch this before I started Better Call Saul).  Tonight, I plan on watching the Outlander season premiere!  And I ran a 5K!  It's been busy! I hope that everyone else's weekend has been good! 
  1.  Tamworth bans Reach the Beach relay.
  2. The Moms of mystery - 6 great books about crime and moms.
  3. Abraham Varghese on his whiteboard - article is timely because he has a new book coming out.
  4. Is Disney Jail real?
  5. Link between domestic violence and homicides.
  6. What happened to Heather Mayer?
  7. Elizabeth Gilbert halts new book over outcry about its setting.
  8. What is eclampsia and who is at risk?
  9. What does a good dystopian novel look like?
  10. Pfizer warns of a penicillin shortage.
  11. Lady Vols country.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...