Sunday, April 9, 2023

Links I love

 This week has been a long one but I loved these links in the meantime:

  • The Murdagh trial led to the exhumation of another body - I'm so obsessed with true crime and this one too!
  • Books to read if you're going to Hawai'i
  • 5 things to know about the charges against 45
  • The View from this hotel in Tokyo is supposedly the best
  • A reading list on female adventurers
  • "Boston Strong" 10 years later
  • Stop comparing your reading life to others. This one can really be translated to other areas too. 
  • TT RPG's for a cause
  • Judy Blume was one of my favs growing up.
  • The Deepest swimming fish caught on camera. He's so cute.
  • RFK Jr announces his run for President
  • New ethical standards for the Supremes discussed after Thomas' acceptance of "gifts" comes to light.
  • There's a backlash against Colleen Hoover

I hope that everyone that celebrated the holiday enjoyed themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

I hope that everyone had a good week. The weather here  has been warm!  I've been alternating gym workouts with running outside.  the 25...