Sunday, March 22, 2020

Live events that are fun to do with the kids

With kids and parents and adults alike being told to stay home, there's often something besides going for a walk in the woods that has to happen to make things tolerable. Here are some ideas:

So, if you're like me and a gym rat, it's also been really, really hard to get your steps in.  We have been walking in the woods a lot.  But a lot of companies are offering online streaming classes too.

  • Planet Fitness has in home workouts once a  day usually at 7PM EST.
  •  Beachbody brings you P90X and all those workouts 14 days for free.
  • YouTube has a ton of workouts 
  • DailyBurn too!
For Adults - in addition to the streaming services, these look fascinating:
I'm sure I'm missing a lot - add in the comments!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...