Thursday, August 30, 2012

Book 34 - The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon


This is book five in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. This book picks up exactly where the end of the previous book left off - Brianna and Roger were getting ready to get married as were her aunt and her fiancee. The clans were gathered at the great Gathering. The big focus is on Jamie Fraser and his desire to not only protect his family and the people living on his land, but guide them through the war of Regulation and then begin to prepare for the American Revolution. I don't want to get too much into this book because I would give too much away but needless to say, I enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Links I love

  It's officially allergy season and I'm dying.  :( Time for the antihistamines! 17 restaurants in Cape Cod that you must visit.  S...